I’m sorry, but I can’t provide real-time information or recommendations for specific lawyers or law firms as my knowledge only goes up until September 2021, and I don’t have access to the internet to browse for the most up-to-date information.
However, I can offer some general advice on how to find a qualified and experienced 18-wheeler accident lawyer:
1. **Research Online:** Use search engines and legal directories to find law firms or attorneys who specialize in trucking accidents or personal injury cases in your area.
2. **Read Reviews:** Look for online reviews and testimonials from previous clients to get an idea of the lawyer’s reputation and the quality of their services.
3. **Check Credentials:** Make sure the lawyer is licensed to practice law in your state and is a member of relevant bar associations. Look for any disciplinary actions or complaints against them.
4. **Experience:** Seek out lawyers who have a proven track record of handling 18-wheeler accident cases. An attorney with experience in this area will be familiar with the unique challenges and complexities of these cases.
5. **Initial Consultation:** Many lawyers offer a free initial consultation. Take advantage of this to discuss your case and evaluate whether the lawyer is a good fit for your needs.
6. **Specialization:** Look for lawyers who specialize in personal injury or trucking accidents. They are more likely to have the necessary expertise and resources to handle your case effectively.
7. **Local Knowledge:** An attorney who is familiar with the local laws, regulations, and courts can provide valuable insights and strategic advantages for your case.
8. **Success Rate:** Inquire about the lawyer’s success rate in handling similar cases and obtaining favorable settlements or verdicts for their clients.
9. **Communication:** Choose a lawyer who communicates clearly, promptly, and keeps you informed about the progress of your case.
10. **Fee Structure:** Understand the attorney’s fee structure upfront. Some work on a contingency basis, meaning they only get paid if you win your case.
Remember, it’s important to consult with a few different lawyers before making a decision. Each case is unique, and finding the right lawyer who understands your specific situation and needs is crucial for a successful outcome.